If you add your blog to a search engine like Technorati, many more people will be able to find your blog and share it with others! My code is: BGXZ4KF2BWZE Why this is important will be shown in a minute.
Here are the steps to do this:
- Sign in to your Technorati account (Don’t have one? It’s ok; it’s FREE!)
- Go to your profile and scroll down until it says My Claimed Blogs (there should be an area saying Start a blog claim)
- Fill in your blog’s URL in the blank and hit claim.
- Fill our your blog’s information and select Next Step.
- Go back to your profile and scroll down to where you see your blog listed under your claimed blogs and click Check Claim.
- A claim status will appear and you will need to put (in an actual post) your verification number. My number is: 8EXZ4XJB7FF5. Be sure you publish your post before you go to next step!!!
- Only after you have officially published your post will you click the Verify Claim Token button.
- Once you have clicked the button, a verification screen will pop up saying that Technorati is evaluating your claim. This just means that you will have to wait until they can locate the code they gave you.
- Once Technorati has verified the code, you will see a page pop up when you check your claim status.
- Now you just need to wait for your final review. This might take a while, so you may want to finish this the next day or at least a couple hours later. All of the steps until now have been quick, even if it said to wait. But that’s all there is to it!
I hope this has been helpful to some of you! Thanks for reading!